©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THAT'S GOD...


Asking for special prayers for a special lady who is going through facial cancer.  She is traumatized by her surgery on her nose with grafting and while it is healing, she will need much encouragement.  And of course be diligent in praying for all of those with cancer as always.

   This following was sent to me in an e-mail and worth repeating I felt:
   Have you ever been in a situation and you had no clue how it was going to get better, how the hurting would stop, how the pain would ease, but now you look back on it...That's God passing us through tribulation to see a brighter day.
Have you ever been down and out and nobody seems to be around for you to talk to?  That's God wanting you to talk to Him.
   Have you ever just been sitting there and all of a sudden you feel like doing something nice for somebody you care for?  That's God talking to you through the Holy Spirit.
   Have you ever been thinking about somebody that you haven't seen for a long time and then the next thing you know you see them or receive a call from them?  That's God.  There is no such thing as coincidence.
 
"Fear not, for I am with you.  Do not be dismayed.  I am your God.  I will strengthen you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."  Isaiah: 41:10

"He does not fear bad news, nor live in dread of what may happen.  For he is settled in his mind that Jehovah will take care of him.  That is why he is not afraid, but can calmly face his foes." Psalm 112:7,8

"You are my hiding place from every storm of life; you even keep me from getting into trouble!  You surround me with songs of victory."  Psalm 32:7

  When praying for my family I always ask God to "surround all the children and grandchildren with your love and protection always.  And we pray for everyone who needs you Lord."  We have faith that God will do just that, surround us all with His great love and protection as only He can. 

GOD KEEPS HIS PROMISES...
    ♥Kerrie♥
My heart to yours...

  

1 comment:

The Old Parsonage said...

Amen

This was a wonderful thing to read first thing.

Leann