©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The true meaning of Christmas... Please watch the video in the sidebar all the way to the end.  If this does not make you cry I would be very surprised.  Let's put CHRIST back in CHRISTmas!  Don't be afraid to show your faith in public.

Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, " Verse 17 "For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, 'The just shall live by faith."
My Christian Heart to yours....
Kerrie

No comments: