©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Friday, November 30, 2012

Someone mailed this to me and I just love the thought provoking process it brings about!  The Bible is called the "Living Bible" because it never becomes dated.  All the problems we have in the world today are no different than in Bible times.  Even the Greeks philosophers spoke of the troubled youth, etc.  And their writings could have come about today if you did not know how long ago they were written.  I hope you enjoy the below message as much as I did.
Jesus died over 2000 years ago.
Nobody has ever referred to him as the late Jesus,
Not even the heathens.
Nowhere in history.
Nowhere has He EVER been referred to in the past tense!
He is the Living God!
When Jesus died on the cross He was thinking of you!

My Christian heart to yours, 
Kerrie

No comments: