©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Children are a blessing from God

Here is an update on Little Rylen who has been on our prayer list for over 8 mos. now.  If you remember, Rylen was born with encephalitis, water on the brain.  His prognosis was not good at all and after only a few months, his parents were told they would not have him much longer.  But all of us were praying, his Mommy and Daddy, all the relatives and church members and all the people who love him like me and you.  So I am sharing pictures of beautiful little Rylen who is still thriving and bringing joy to so many with just his smile and happiness.  God is so good and you can have no doubt as you look at these recent pictures of our little man Rylen!

 Rylen has had several surgeries in his short life including a hernia operation and a shunt to help drain fluid from the brain and it is working.  He looks and acts like any other baby his age and is even testing the strength of his legs when his Daddy holds his hands.


Isn't he just such a blessing and testimony to the power of the Lord??  He brings so much joy to me each time I see a new picture of his wonderful little face.
God bless you Rylen Lynch and may you continue to grow and thrive against all the odds you have had to encounter!

Our first two children died after full term pregnancies due to doctor negligence and though I went on to have 3 healthy children, I have never forgotten the little ones we lost and mark their birthday on the calendar each year.  Fear of death has never been with me for I know that I will meet them again in Heaven and take great comfort in knowing my Sweet hubby Bill, has already had that wonderful reunion....


Thank you so much for visiting and do come again soon.  I have been suffering from depression and have not posted much lately but I am getting stronger and will try hard to post more often.  God has blessed me so much and I love to share the faith with you all.
May the joy of my Salvation be in my heart and on my lips so that others might see Jesus in me.  Amen

1 comment:

child of God said...

Hi Kerrie,
I have been following Rylen's story on FB and been praying for him the whole time. What a blessing he is!!

When you look at him you can't help but see the beauty of God and His amazing touch on this boys life.

Thanks for sharing.
<><