©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My love is gone....















My sweet William passed Thursday, January 26th at 5:15pm.  His journey to the Lord was painful to the end.  He held my hand till the very last and I was with him until he left the house.  Love at first site, love at last sight.


Our love was a thing to behold.  I have 52 years of wonderful, wonderful memories.  Service is tomorrow and I am dreading greeting people as I know I will break down when I see the ones who loved him so much, from work, from home, from family and friends.


I thank each and every one of you who have traveled this horrendous journey with us through seven long years of having Multiple Myeloma cancer.  Bill was the bravest man I know and taken from us much too soon.  God is so good and I take comfort in knowing Bill is with the Lord and our first two babies that passed and all of our loved ones who have gone before us.


My grief is great but I know the Lord and Bill are surrounding me with love and I will make it through.
Love and hugs, Kerrie

10 comments:

Val said...

Oh, Kerrie! I'm so sorry. Much love to you and your family and friends right now. I just discovered your blog via Sandra's (Thistle Cove Farm) and am sure so many will soon join me here to send you love and prayers. Hugs and Prayers--and what a beautiful marriage it sounds like you and your Bill have shared for so long! ♥--Val

Unknown said...

Whispers of love ... Bill & God are with you.

My precious beautiful friend ... we love you so.

Have a beautiful day,
TTFN~
Hugs of love always ~
Marydon

Beansieleigh said...

Dear Kerrie, I am so saddened and very sorry to hear of your loss. I pray God holds you and comforts you in this very difficult time; and just know that my heart and thoughts are with you. ((Sending you my biggest hugs)) ~tina

Ginny Hartzler said...

Sweet Kerrie, my prayer for you is to be strong and to have peace. You are such a strong woman...It is natural to break down as people come up to you and express sorrow, everyone expects this, you do not need to edit yourself, the grief of survivors is really what these services are all about. All my love going your way, my friend!

child of God said...

Hi Kerrie,
I only came to know of your journey in the past mth, but my heart just aches for you.

How wonderful that you have 52 years of wonderful memories some people can't say that for their marriage years. God has blessed you greatly.

I will be praying for you over the next while. The service is hard to go through but Jesus is right beside you holding you up.

Praying and praying,
<><

Shirley said...

I am SO very, very sorry for your incredible loss of your dear sweet husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for letting all of us out here know. It is truly so very sad, but wonderful that you were there for each other for so many wonderful years and the love continues, and he is no longer suffering. Wishing you peace, Kerrie.. Take good care of yourself and tend to you.

thepurplerose said...

Hi Kerrie!! My prayers are with you!!

Linda Lee said...

Hi Kerrie, My prayers are also with you as you rejoice that Bill is no longer in pain and now is in God's presence. Praying for you as you mourn his absence from your daily life. Your life and love is a testimony and witness to your love for each other and to our Lord.
God Bless you as our Lord places his healing arms around you and carries you in the coming weeks.

thepurplerose said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Donna said...

Praying for you still Kerrie. Our whole family knows of your grief and we care.

xo
Donna