©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Asking for Prayers for "Katie"; Matthew 18:19-20

Good morning all God's Children!  My priority this morn is to first make a special Prayer Request for "Katie" who is a young mother of 3 young boys who was diagnosed before Christmas with Stage 4 Stomach cancer!  We know God can perform miracles and that Corporate prayer works, so just take a few minutes to pray for Katie and her family.  Go to Laurie's http://justgivemestamps.typepad.com/ and you will read the details. Thank you so much for praying for the people on our prayer list! Jim Hayes is recovering from Esophageal Cancer surgery and is responding wonderfully!  God is so good!
Jesus is teaching the disciples who came to him asking questions on a number of things.

 Matthew 18:19-20 "And I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.  For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

How powerful is this?!  If we hold hands and pray for someone in Jesus name, he is there with us!  It shall be done...  And we do not hold the time frame of this in our hands.  God's timing and our timing is never the same.  He may heal someone in the blink of an eye or it may take what seems forever to us mortals, but he has heard your cry, your petition and WILL act upon it.

Matthew 9:20-22 Healing Power of Jesus...
  "And behold, a woman who had suffered from a hemorrhage for twelve years came up behind him (Jesus) and touched the fringe of his garment; for she said to herself, "if I only touch his garment, I shall be made well.  Jesus turned and seeing her he said, "Take heart daughter; your faith has made you well."  And instantly the woman was made well."
  Wow!  We need only touch the hem of Jesus' garment!  Often times when I pray, I picture myself touching the hem of Jesus' robe.  It is very comforting and all I can do then is be faithful in my prayers to him and wait for a blessing.
Jesus could feel the energy leave his body as the woman touched the hem of his garment!! 

God Bless you all today.  I hope you found comfort in the subject for today.  Reach out and "touch" Jesus' robe...

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love your comments!  Come again soon.  If there is a specific part of the bible you would like to ask questions about, please do and I will answer whenever I can.

♥KERRIE♥
My Christian heart to yours...

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I did find my way to this young woman's blog and read her entry about a chrmo treatment. She has started wearing makeup again, that's a good sign about her being more upbeat. How sad, and with little children, as well. I will pray.

Toyin O. said...

Praying for Katie:)