©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Thursday, May 12, 2016

GOD IS SOOO GOOD!

Well my dear followers, I apologize for not posting as I should.  Time gets away from me and the life events take me elsewhere.  But I will try to get back to weekly posting!  But wonderful things have been happening.  Update on little Rylen Lynch whom we have been praying for since birth.  Rylen was 
 encephalitic at birth and not expected to live even one day.  He is now 4 yrs. old, walking, talking, has a little sister whom he is devoted to and a joy to not only his parents but to all of us!

Such a blessing !!

Please pray for Matt from A Hymn a Week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpYbYIzIcE

Matt has lost his beautiful girl friend recently and is asking for prayers.  So tragic for this talented young man.  His talent on the Ukulele is so unique and beautiful.

I continue to sing in the Praise Group at 


and we have grown from 3,  3 years ago, to 7 members in the group and are accompanied by Banjo, Guitar and electric base Guitarist.   We range from ages 13 to 74yrs.

Are you active in any music at your place of worship?  
Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord.

If you have a prayer request or a question, please comment.  Thank you so much for visiting and do come again soon.  Love, prayers and blessings.

Kerrie

 

No comments: