©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Do not despair...

So much happening with my husband's cancer treatment this week, it would be so easy to despair.  But when we are weak, that is when we are strong and we can still find the blessings if we look for them...
A surprise visit from old friends from our hometown let us forget for a few hours the cancer and we had lots of laughs reminiscing the wonderful times past when our children were growing up together.

2 Corinthians12:10 "for when I am weak, then I am strong-the less I have, the more I depend on him."

Many of us are suffering in one way or another.   It may be monetary, health problems, disease, a break up, a loss of a loved one.  It is natural for us to sink into despair but we need not.  We can always find God's blessing among the thorns, a beautiful flower blessing at just the right time and place to ease our troubled mind.  Trust in the Lord. Psalm 34:19  "The good man does not escape all the troubles-he has them too.  But the Lord helps him in each and every one."


♥KERRIE♥
My Christian heart to yours...

No comments: