©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Saturday, February 17, 2018

This is my newest great Grandson, TRE. I have not seen him in person yet and he is already 7 months old! ♥  But I am blessed with all my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren!

So much has happened since last I posted!  My entire year of 2017 was fraught with negative events.  I have had a very hard time of it for many reasons but God has helped me all along the way.  I am praying that things will improve.  And 2018 has started out with a bang with my identity theft just 2 weeks ago.

Here is the wonderful photo of TRE and big sister Sofiah, who just had her fifth birthday!  Where does the time go?

I have moved and still trying to settle in at my new house.  It is very old with dark woodwork and many interesting nooks and crannies which I love.  It is only 5 blocks from my last home so is still "in the neighborhood" close to my work and close to my friend John. Upstairs had a linen cupboard with 2 doors that did not close.  So I removed them, keep the linens in the drawers below and now have a bookcase/display shelves, a nice update and feature.
 the hall leads to one of the bedrooms and the bath is on the right.  Have any of my readers been remodeling or crafty things??  I would love to hear!  Pls leave comments :)
I have been crocheting more after not having the use of my right arm for 3 months plus due to surgery in my shoulder.  I finished this afghan of "Jamie Stitch". ,u favorite (you can find on line) just last week and have made many Winter hats and given them as gifts, also.
     I have begun a new Bible Study at my church last Wednesday and I am really going to enjoy it.  Also reading a great book by Ravi Zachariah, "Jesus among the Secular Gods."  I am learning a lot.  I listen to Marshill Network Radio at 102.9 in my area and he is one of my favorite speakers.  When I am lonely, my radio is my best friend-Ha!

   Spring has to be coming and I AM READY!  Lots of snow in Central NY this year and I am not enjoying shoveling as much this year with the surgery healing in my shoulder.  God Bless all, I have missed not posting and hope you are still following...
     Have a most wonderful and blessed week ahead!
Kerrie 
           Wishing you a bluebird of happiness. Always..... ♥  And don't forget to visit: http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ for: Anything goes Pink Saturday to see more wonderful posts of what others are sharing :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Kerrie, so happy to meet you and glad you came by my blog yesterday!! Our new bible study on Wed. night is Discerning the voice of God by Priscilla Shirer. Think it's going to be really good, I got to hear her in person last year in Kansas City-she is so dynamic is person. I'm sure your new sewing nook will be wonderful in that new home.
Ann

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, dear Kerrie. It made my day finding you here. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special. I pray this new year will bring peace.

You new little great-grandson is darling. I hope you will be meeting him very soon. This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one that caught my eye". Thank you for sharing.