©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Christian movie trend for 2014

I was very encouraged to see that there is a trend in Christian movies this year!
Son of God is the first to be shown on February 28th.

Here is a list of the Top 7 Anticipated Christian movies:

NOAH, EXODUS, GOD'S NOT DEAD, LEFT BEHIND, 
GIMME SHELTER, HEAVEN IS FOR REAL (True story), SON OF GOD.  Source: Faith and Entertainment site. 

As my minister said, "we don't know how much of the movies will be true to the Bible",  so may you have the power of discernment when viewing and do not be led astray if the Bible accounts are not exactly the same.  But I think this is encouraging in this present day when they won't let us pray at school or say the Pledge of Allegiance because it says, "One Nation under God".  We took pride in saying the pledge each morning and it taught us to love out country and be loyal.

Let us all pray for God to return to America in our daily lives.  Thank you for coming and I hope you found today's post informative and interesting.  God's blessings to you all.
My Christian heart to yours....

No comments: