©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Sunday, January 5, 2014

"GET SERVICE"

Please see the video in sidebar :)

A friend posted this video on FaceBook and I thought it was excellent!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  What a great Christian teaching tool!

I was in a chain reaction4 car accident yesterday afternoon and am walking gingerly today and having a bit of pain from lower back to neck.  So I did not go to church and really hate it when I cannot go!  I hope you all made it to church today and that you are having a blessed Sunday.

My Christian heart to yours,
Kerrie

1 comment:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Kerrie, hope you're feeling better and will heal totally.