©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Babies are miracles...

Sofiah was born Monday 1/28/2013, my first Great Granddaughter!  What a miracle, a perfect little girl.  Her parents, granddaughter Jessica and Christopher are proud as punch and enjoying their little bundle from heaven.  I am so thankful for this new life.

God performs miracles every day and if we look, listen and learn, we will find them.  Counting my blessings today:
I survived a year without my Sweet Bill.
My first Great Granddaughter arrived.
I am thankful for all of my children and grandchildren.
I have learned 'tis sweet to trust in Jesus ♫
The beautiful sunshine and a Merganser duck couple          swimming in the little lake behind my home.
For all of my friends and family.
For my little Chi, Lilly who helps with my loneliness.
For blog friends...

And for our Lord and savior Jesus
Psalm 40:1-3 "I waited patiently for God to help me; then he listened and heard my cry.  He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out from the bog and the mire, and set my feet on a hard, firm path and steadied me as I walked along.  He has given me a new song to sing, of praises to our God."

Psalm 34:17,19 "Yes, the Lord hears the good man when he calls to him for help and saves him out of his troubles-he has them too.  But the Lord helps him in each and every one."

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and he will give you peace and comfort.
My Christian heart to yours...


1 comment:

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my word, what a beautiful picture!!! Congratulations Kerrie, and I have NO doubt that Bill is smiling from above!! God bless all your family and this sweet new baby girl! ((big hugs)) ~tina