©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

This blog and contents including photos, graphics and writings cannot be copied or used in any other way without my permission and is copyrighted under my name. Thank you.♥
©Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I HAVE ADDED A NEW BLOG THAT FEATURES MY ORIGINAL POETRY.
THE POETRY OF KERRIE O'HEARN MARQUART  I hope you will enjoy both the spiritual Christian poetry as well as other subjects.  The site includes photos by both hubby and myself.  Thank you!  If you visit, do leave a comment

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Popping over there sweetie. Love you both ~ hope all is well.

TTFN~
Hugs,
Marydon

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh gosh, you now have four blogs? I can barely keep up with writing one, I don't know how you do it. Well, I guess it's not really that hard, because you don't post every day. But I am really looking forward to reading your poetry and seeing more pictures of you!